This chia seed pudding is a fast and easy “make ahead” breakfast for any occasion! Make the chia seed pudding the night before and BOOM, it’s ready to eat the next morning. Seriously, just grab your spoon and eat it right out of the container if that’s your style. IT’S THAT EASY.
And if you’re traveling, this chia seed pudding is the perfect hotel room breakfast! Throw all the dry ingredients (no almond milk or maple syrup) in a container or sealable plastic bag and pack it in your suitcase. Once you arrive at your destination, pick up some almond milk (or your favorite non-dairy milk) and you’ve got everything you need for a protein and superfood packed breakfast to start your day!
Cinnamon Cacao Chia Seed Pudding
Required Equipment: Any jar with a secure lid. I prefer a Blender Bottle because it has a “Blender Ball” to help prevent clumps!
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp almond milk (or non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 scoop collagen powder (omit if vegetarian or vegan)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maca
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp gogi berries
- 2 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- + extra cacao nibs and gogi berries to top
- Combine all ingredients in Blender Bottle.
- Shake Blender Bottle until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Place Blender Bottle in refrigerator and set timer for 10 minutes.
- When 10 minutes are up, give Blender Bottle another couple shakes to break up/ prevent any clumping.
- Return Blender Bottle to refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Add desired toppings, serve, and enjoy!